Cygwin/SASL

Has anyone been able to get Mutt to compile under Cygwin with SASL
enabled?

When I tried, first I got errors about macros which aren't defined by
netdb.h on Cygwin, such as EAI_AGAIN.  So I copied those from a linux
netdb.h.  Then it compiled everything, but on link I get this error:

mutt/mutt_sasl.c:150: undefined reference to `_getnameinfo'

Which I have no idea how to resolve.

Alternately, I tried including w32tcpip.h, which is part of winsock2 on
cygwin, but this opened a separate can of worms, so I stopped that line
of work.

For full reference, my prepare line was:
./prepare --enable-imap --with-ssl --enable-hcache --with-sasl --enable-smtp

configure completes just fine.

Thanks -
Chip

--