[Mutt] #2878: PGP "Sign as:" menu displays all keys instead of just secret keys

#2878: PGP "Sign as:" menu displays all keys instead of just secret keys

 When selecting "Sign as" from the PGP menu, mutt displays a list of all
 keys from the public keyring instead of just keys from the secret keyring.
 The pgp_ask_for_key call specifies KEYFLAG_CANSIGN, but this doesn't limit
 the keys listed to keys with corresponding secret keys (is that even it's
 intent?).

 I've patched my mutt to use PGP_SECRING instead of PGP_PUBRING and this
 has worked well for me for quote some time.  I don't know if this has any
 drawbacks, like how it would work if someone has their secret keys on a
 smartcard or something.  The code used to use secring here, but it was
 changed in [http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-
 bin/viewcvs.cgi/mutt/compose.c.diff?r1=3.0&r2=3.1&cvsroot=Mutt this
 commit] to use the pubring.  Might that have been an unintentional change?
 (I'm Cc'ing the author of that commit, Moritz Schulte, in case he
 remembers :).

 I'll attach the trivial diff to change this back to the secring, if it
 turns out that's a decent solution.  If it's not, is there a better way to
 have the key listing show only keys that the user has the ability to sign
 with?

 For reference, I mentioned this on mutt-users a while back [http://www
 .does-not-exist.org/mail-archives/mutt-users/msg01170.html here].

 I'm using the current gpg 1.4 branch, on the odd chance that it matters.
 :)

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2878>