send-hooks vs. folder-hooks vs. whatever. A nightmare setting "my_hdr
From:" vs. "my_hdr Bcc:" vs. "unmy_hdr"s and even other settings. ;-)
It stops making sense with NNTP, because sometimes you're in an NNTP
"mailbox", but want to send a mail (by forwarding a news message).
Which is the point where the concept somewhat breaks. I've just stopped
differentiating at some point between NNTP and SMTP (and accepted that
I have Bcc: headers in my postings ;->). I've found the hint tough that
such a send-hook identifies NNTP nicely:

send-hook '! ~t .' "bla"

(http://mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2002-03/msg00366.html)
but some things just can't be set in a send-hook...

Just thought it was worth a comment,
Moritz

P.S.: Thanks for the NNTP patch BTW!
P.P.S.: I'm not on mutt-users, I guess this could've gone there on
        second thought. ;)