Re: urlview maintainer?

Michael Elkins <michael.elkins@xxxxxxxxx>, 2007-04-06 15:49 -0700:

> Does anyone happen to know who the current maintainer of urlview is?
> Thomas?

I think definitely not Thomas.

When I looked around for maintainer info about urlview a while
back, I think I remember finding .. nothing. I think it has not
been maintained for a looong time. Anyway, aren't there better
and simpler ways now for doing what urlview was intended to do? I
mean, it seems easier to just have a script that parses out URLs,
generates a list of them as an HTML page, and just pipes that page
to whatever the user has set a default browser.

  --Mike