[ANNOUNCE] mutt-1.5.15 released

Mutt 1.5.15 has just been released, at:

ftp://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/devel/mutt-1.5.15.tar.gz

It's got lots of bugs fixes and new features (AKA bugs). Among the
highlights:

FEATURES:
. Built-in ESMTP support ($smtp_url)
. Better flowed mail support
. Mailbox polling by size is now a runtime option ($check_mbox_size)
. XTERM title updating via $status_format="script %... |" (see
  contrib/mutt_xtitle)
. Attach multiple files on the command line with mutt -a * --
. $assumed_charset applied
. $save_history applied
. GPG PKA support

BUGS:
. NFS tempfile droppings should be cleaned up.
. Header cache is more robust.
. IMAP new mail detection is improved.
. Shared maildirs are usable - existing permissions are preserved.

and many more...

There are also some incompatible changes:
imap_home_namespace has been removed.

This release was originally meant to be a feature freeze so we could
begin testing in earnest for 1.6, but I think I've dropped a few
patches on the floor - there were a lot to process. So I'm holding the
door open for valuable feature patches for one more release.

Happy mutting.