IMAP regression after rev 5024

Hi,

with Mutt built using today's sources (rev 5034) I see the following
behaviour (I use IMAP mailboxes exclusively): after being started Mutt
seems to correctly determine which mailboxes contain new messages,
i.e. `change-folder' presents a list of mailboxes containing new
messages. But after I've used `change-folder' once to select on of
these mailboxes, Mutt thinks no other mailboxes contain new messages
anymore, i.e. `change-folder' doesn't present such a list anymore...

Reverting to rev 5024 fixes the problem; the culprits are probably
revs 5025 and/or 5026.

Is anybody else seeing this?

Regards, Jukka

--