Re: Dovecot troubles...?

On Monday, March 12 at 10:50 AM, quoth Kyle Wheeler:
I recently switched to the Dovecot IMAP server from BincIMAP, and now I've started having troubles that I can't quite explain. On one of my OSX machines, it works fine. On the other (same OS version), it refuses to open mailboxes sometimes.

I'm going to try to see if there's a library difference between the two, but here's the tail end of the .muttdebug0 file. Can anyone see something obvious that might be going wrong (would more debug info help?)?

I just checked, and with the exact same source, and the exact same libraries (according to otool -L), it dies on one but not the other. What can I do?

~Kyle
--
Nonsense. Space is blue and birds fly through it.
                                                         -- Heisenberg