Re: Using gnats' mail interface

Hello Christoph!

 On Wednesday, March 7, 2007 at 13:36:05 +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:

> 1. Filing bugs using the mail interface [...] Try to avoid MIME mail,
> gnats will destroy it (any attachment, pgp signatures, etc.)

    Some time ago I tried mail reporting, but abandoned: Every time the
report was partly broken, needing repair thru the web. IIRC always
because of QP encoding added by some MTA on the way from me to Gnats.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Followups to bug reports are public, and should go to bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
and the reporter (unless he is a member of mutt-dev). Do not CC mutt-dev mailing