Mutt Mercurial repository reconverted

Hi all,

I've reconverted the mutt CVS repository to Mercurial, hopefully for
the last time (the previous conversion had a bug where cloning a
single branch other than HEAD left you without any tags).

The URL is: http://dev.mutt.org/hg/cvs

Those of you who already started working off of the old repository can
still access it at http://dev.mutt.org/hg/cvs.old. At some point,
probably very soon, I'll make the new archive official (I just need to
make sure the conversion looks good). You'll probably want to migrate
your local work to it at that point.

There are several options for moving your work over. hg transplant
should do it easily, or you can hg export | hg import, or use mq's
qimport -r feature. Unfortunately, push and pull will not work, since
the repositories are not related.