[2007-02-27] CVS repository changes
This message was generated and sent automatically. It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours. These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two. Most probably, they have already been propagated.
2007-02-27 01:10:57 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* po/POTFILES.in: Add some missing files. This should probably
be autogenerated somehow.
2007-02-26 18:39:52 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* m4/gpgme.m4: Add gpgme.m4 to distribution to avoid an error
running autoconf on systems that do not have gpgme installed.
* main.c: Add curses_version to mutt -v output (thanks to Vincent
Lefevre for the initial patch), and reformat library information.
2007-02-26 17:17:13 Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* UPDATING, enter.c, globals.h, history.c, history.h, init.c,
init.h: Add $history_file and $save_history, for saving command
history across sessions.
2007-02-26 16:54:26 Roland Rosenfeld <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* po/de.po: Updated German translation.
2007-02-25 01:32:31 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* account.c, account.h, imap/imap.c, imap/message.c, main.c,
mutt_sasl.c: Update copyrights.