Re: [patch] make headers wrap at wrapmargin rather than hardcoded

=- Thomas Roessler wrote on Mon  8.Jan'07 at 12:19:59 +0100 -=

> Here's a variant that should do the right things both when sending
> and displaying messages. I'd be happy for a second pair of eyes on
> this one, since wraplen is no longer a fixed small integer.

Looks good, only misses the "too big" range check for negative
WrapMargin (the same for pager.c), or is this too pathological not
to worry about?

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.