Mutt can't handle MIME mail with a single CRLF after the boundary?

Hello,

I've a problem.  I got a mail from IBM Lotus Notes.  That mail had an
attachment but it would be corrupted if I saved it by using Mutt.  I
bounced it to gmail and gmail can save the attachment correctly.  The
corrupted attachment was 2 bytes shorter than the correct one, no
other differences observed.

I examined the mail carefully and found that it was due to a CRLF
after the "--boundary--".  I've managed to forge a mail to trigger
this problem, it's in the attachment.  In that mail, there's an
attachment of 512 bytes.  However, if you use Mutt to save the
attachment, it would be only 510 bytes, and 2 bytes would be missing.
You'll find a ^M trailing the line "--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw--".

Thanks for your help in advance.

I've tested the following revisions:
Mutt 1.4.2.1i (2004-02-12)
Mutt 1.5.12 (2006-07-14)

My OS:
Linux, Fedora Core 5, with Kernel 2.6.18-1.2239.fc5.

Buggy Sender MUA:
Lotus Notes Release 7.0.1P Oct 16, 2006

--
Best regards,
Yan

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."