IMAP CLIENT ERROR and imap default INBOX

I am using the latest CVS version of mutt compiled in Linux.

I sometimes get the
 "NO CLIENT BUG DETECTED: STATUS on selected mailbox: INBOX"
warning when sending from and Fcc-saving to the IMAP INBOX.

The warning does not affect the save operation but it has bothered me
for a while until I discovered how to avoid it.

The warning appears when I specify my Fcc INBOX as
 imap://myusername@xxxxxxxxxxxx/

The warning is easily avoided by instead specifying
 imap://myusername@xxxxxxxxxxxx/INBOX

There is a check in imap_access (in imap/imap.c) to avoid this warning
but it does not catch the case when INBOX is not specifically defined in
the Fcc. The imap_parse_path function (in imap/utils.c) returns null,
which does not match INBOX.

Maybe imap_parse_patch should return the default INBOX if it is not
explicitly defined?

Anders