Re: NNTP Patch

    Hi, Patrick Welche!

Sometime (on Friday, November 24 at 17:14) I've received something...
>On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:34:28AM -0600, Travis Poppe wrote:
>> From what I've read in the list archives, there are a handful of others
>> who share my sentiment that Usenet reads like a mailing list and can be
>> treated that way. If I have missed anything or have made any unfair
>> generalizations/assumptions, please note them. I've written this post
>> because I would like to see Mutt support NNTP, and the topic seems to
>> have been left in a gray area.

>Or even point your imap enabled mutt client at your cyrus imap server, and
>feed the news into the cyrus server, where it will appear exactly as a
>mailing list..

    And you mean that e-mails that are sent to such mailing list, will
appear at Usenet news, i.e. cyrus is transparent News<->Mail gateway with
all news features? And every news provider has such gateway? (remember
that NNTP support in Mutt means you can use nntp.someserver.org server
to full news access without additional headache)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.