mutt/2545: Cannot open message with pgp key attachment

>Number:         2545
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       Cannot open message with pgp key attachment
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Trying to open a message with a PGP key attachment yields
"Could not copy message".
I can open both message parts separately from the
Attachments menu.

  I     1 <no description>                   [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.2K]
  A     2 xyzfoo.key                         [applica/pgp-keys, base64, 1.5K]

I reported this on July 17th for 1.5.12 on mutt-dev, but it
must have slipped through the cracks ...
>How-To-Repeat:
Export a key from the key ring into a file, attach it to an
email. Send to yourself (or postpone), then open.
>Fix:
Unknown