Re: mutt/2528: fcc_attach should be a quadoption, not bool, note unsaved attachment

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2528; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rado S <rado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2528: fcc_attach should be a quadoption, not bool, note
unsaved attachment
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:42:54 +0200

 =3D- dalias@xxxxxxxxxx wrote on Tue 17.Oct'06 at 22:16:03 +0200 -=3D

 > As an aside, it would be nice if mutt could fcc "this attachment
 > has been deleted" attachments even when fcc_attach is off so
 > that the sender has a record of which files were sent (important
 > for checking to see if you sent the wrong file or forgot the
 > attachment, etc.).

 I second that wish! (just never remembered to add this to bts)
 It would be helpful to have the same "stub" as when you delete
 attachments so you know that there has been something (and what).

 > >Fix:
 > Should be straightforward. I'd write the quadoption part if I
 > weren't busy working on other things but I don't know mutt
 > codebase well enough to do the deleted-attachment fcc thing.

 I'm no code expert either, but I'll have a look at the "delete
 attachment" part to see what we can copy.

 --=20
 =A9 Rado S. -- You must provide YOUR effort for your goal!
 Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
 for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.