mutt hg mirror rebuilt

Hi all,

I just noticed that the hg mirror script wasn't always picking up
deleted files. I've fixed the problem, but I had to reimport the last
hundred or so changesets. It's fine to pull the new tree, but you'll
end up with one or more extra heads left over from the old (bad
changesets) - hg strip can remove them. For example, hg strip 4600; hg
strip 4602 before pull should kill off the bad changesets.

You can also just reclone of course. If you have any branch work based
on the bad changesets, and you're a little adventurous, you can try my
hg transplant extension (http://hg.kublai.com/mercurial/transplant) to
rebase your work against the new line.