Re: switch off cache/fetch headers for imap folder

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 04:16:40PM +0200, Ren? Clerc wrote:
| * Anatoly Pugachev <mator@xxxxxx> [30-08-2006 16:06]:
|
| > Is there any way to switch off header cache and header fetching for
specified imap folder.
| > For example i have spam/cron folder on imap server which gets about 1k
| > messages each day and it would be good to not cache/fetch headers from this
| > type folders.
|
| man muttrc
| /header cache
|
| That will show you how to turn off the header cache.

i don't mean to turn off header cache completely, but for folder i specify,
for example it's good for me to have header cache turned on for my Inbox
folder, and i don't want to cache headers for =spam and =cron folders,
since i'm deleting messages right after fast review of this folders.

| About turning of header fetching..  You do want to enter the folder,
| but you do not want to fetch the headers?  I don't understand..

same as i written above, don't fetch headers for =spam and =cron folders,
but continue to fetch it for all other folders.

hope it's clear now.

--
Anatoly Pugachev