mutt/2446: Pipe command and CTRL-Z interaction weird

>Number:         2446
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       Pipe command and CTRL-Z interaction weird
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
I'm running a mutt instance in screen and pipe a mail through an external
program (e.g., less(1)) via the '|' key. I then interrupt the external program
with CTRL-Z. On the shell prompt, I type "fg", but do not get back in the
external program. A second CTRL-Z and "fg" gets me back to the external program.
I also tried using /bin/ksh as EXECSHELL, but I got the same behaviour.
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
Unknown