Re: mutt/2441: Segmentation fault in batch mode with large files

The following reply was made to PR mutt/2441; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Tatge <Michael.Tatge@xxxxxx>
To: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2441: Segmentation fault in batch mode with large files
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:16:22 +0200

 * On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 yaelgilad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (yaelgilad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
muttered:
 > >Number:         2441
 > >Synopsis:       Segmentation fault in batch mode with large files
 > >Release:        mutt-1.4.2.2
 > >Environment:
 > Windows 2000 with cygwin
 > Sending a large file via command line causes a segmentation fault
 > >How-To-Repeat:
 > tail -3000 somefile | mutt -s "Sending something"  user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I just tested with with 1.4.2.2 and 1.5.13 under linux. Works fine. Even
 10k lines are not problem. I guess this is a windows or cygwin problem.

 HTH,

 Michael
 --
 ... A booming voice says, "Wrong, cretin!", and you notice that you
 have turned into a pile of dust.

 PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
 Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de