Re: mutt/2430: mutt group aliases behave inconsistently

* On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 Thomas Roessler (roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
>  On 2006-08-21 15:55:02 +0200, Alain Bench wrote:
>
>  >      Now, it's the third time this normalizing rewrite of addresses is
>  >  reported as a bug
>  I kind of wonder whether the "view full header" mode (right now, it
>  only toggles header weeding) should be turned into a "view raw
>  header" mode that turns off things like wrapping, and rewriting of
>  addresses to display IDNs properly.

I usually just pipe the message to less if I need the feature. But it
doesn't sound like a bad idea to have raw mode in mutt.

Michael
--
"...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de