Re: imap/2401: segfault with imaps

The following reply was made to PR imap/2401; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: imap/2401: segfault with imaps
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:54:04 -0400

 --cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

 On Wednesday, August  2 at 04:21 PM, quoth nattfodd@xxxxxxxxxx:
 >Whenever I try to access the imap server of my school using imap://imaps.e=
 ns-lyon.fr, I obtain a segfault just at the end of the "evaluating cache" p=
 hase. If I just say imap://imap.ens-lyon.fr. It used to work with 1.5.8.

 Delete the cache, and try again.

 ~Kyle
 --=20
 If man was meant to be nude, he would have been born that way.
                                                         -- Oscar Wilde

 --cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp

 --cvVnyQ+4j833TQvp--