mutt/2386: underscore problems of chinese filename

>Number:         2386
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       underscore problems of chinese filename
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
When viewing the attachment with chinese filename with external program, the
chinese words of the filename shown in the title bar is underscores "__", not
the correct chinese words. I noticed that the attached file is in fact saved
temporarily in the "/tmp" directory with chinese filename displayed already in
underscores "__". I am not sure whether this is a problem only in Debian
release of Mutt.
>How-To-Repeat:
Press "v" to show the attachment with chinese filename, for example, a pdf file
with chinese file name. Then press ENTER to view it with an external pdf
viewer. Then check the temporary file in "/tmp", you will find a file name like
__.pdf.
>Fix:
Unknown