Re: 1.5.12 this Thursday.

[ Again: I should think before I type, sorry for the noise ]

Hi,

* Rocco Rutte [06-07-12 06:44:40 +0000] wrote:

I have 3 documentation patches pending of which I think two should make it in as they fix "bugs" of undocumented/incorrectly documented features.

The first documents $my_ variables which were added since 1.5.11 but not
documented:

<http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/patches/patch-1.5.11-cvs.pdmef.doc_myvar.3.diff>

This addresses #2323.

The third patch is about documenting the history and that space omits an item being recorded which was recently added to CVS but not documented, so it's more or less a "bug" fix, too (along with minor whitespace cleanups in the manual):

<http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/patches/patch-1.5.11-cvs.pdmef.doc_history.2.diff>

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!