[2006-07-05] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2006-07-05 00:31:38  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * init.c: Reset myvar for each token in parse_set, so that
        things like set my_var=val &my_var ?charset work again. Noted
        by Alain Bench.

2006-07-04 18:56:04  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * doc/Makefile.in, init.c: Undo breakage I introduced in VL's
        doc reldate patch.

        * UPDATING, init.h: Remove $imap_cachedir synonym, and update
        some docs.

        * bcache.c: Rename mutt_bcache_path to bcache_path (it's static),
        simplify it a bit, and just strip '/' in the URL portion up
        to path instead of replacing them with '_', for prettier cache
        folder names.

2006-07-04 17:23:16  Alain Bench  <veronatif@xxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * history.c: Adopt shell convention of omitting from the history
        commands prefixed with a space.

2006-07-04 17:14:59  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * bcache.c, bcache.h: bcache.c and bcache.h accidentally omitted
        from previous commit.

2006-07-04 17:11:04  Rocco Rutte  <pdmef@xxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * configure.in, doc/manual.xml.head, globals.h, imap/imap.c,
        imap/imap_private.h, imap/message.c, imap/util.c, init.h, mh.c,
        pop.c, pop.h, Makefile.am: pdmef.cache.24: Generalise IMAP body
        caching and add POP support.  $imap_cachedir is now a synonym
        for $message_cachedir, and should be dropped soon since it hasn't
        been in an official release.

2006-07-03 16:19:43  Michael Tatge  <Michael.Tatge@xxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * doc/manual.xml.head: Some commands used a dash in the
        documentation instead of an underscore.  Closes: #2270.