Re: reply / group reply behavior broken WRT $reply_to and $reply_self

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 02:05:05AM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:
> The essential problem is that when $reply_to is set (and there is a
> Reply-to header), but $reply_self is unset, Mutt does the wrong thing.
> It ignores the Reply-to header completely, whether the user is
> REPLYing or GROUPREPLYing.  This apparently is true of all versions of
> Mutt including and prior to the current CVS.

I missed a case where this is broken:  if $reply_self is set,
$reply_to is set, and the user REPLYs to a message with a reply-to
header, Mutt will reply to the sender.  It should reply to the
reply-to address.  Bizarrely, it works if the user GROUPREPLYs to the
message.

So the table becomes:

> CMD   RS      RT      header  ex_TO   ex_CC   act_TO  act_CC
> R     x       -       x       S       -
> R     -       x       x       T       -       R       -
  R     x       x       x       T       -       S       -
> R     -       -       x       R       -
> G     x       -       x       S       R
> G     -       x       x       T       R       R       -
> G     x       x       x       T       R
> G     -       -       x       R       -

-=-=-=-=-