Re: tag-list processing hooks (save-, message-, ...) for each msg when applying function

[=- gerases@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on Thu 18.May'06 at 10:02:32 -0400 -=]

> When I have several messages in my inbox and all of them have a
> different save-hook, tagging them all and pressing 's' saves
> them only in one mailbox -- whichever save-hook is first I guess
> -- right?
>
> Is there a way to tag all messages in a mailbox and let mutt
> save each one into its respective mailbox? Otherwise it's
> slightly inconvenient to go through, say, 20 messages and press
> 's' on each one. Or even tag them by groups and press 's'.

AFAIK not possible yet.
File a "feature" request at http://bugs.mutt.org/

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.