[2006-05-21] CVS repository changes
This message was generated and sent automatically. It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours. These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two. Most probably, they have already been propagated.
2006-05-19 20:38:05 Brendan Cully (brendan)
* doc/Makefile.in: Add intro.html to distributed HTML files
(fallout from conversion from article to book).
2006-05-19 18:51:58 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* UPDATING: Use +/-/! instead of N/D/M in UPDATING.
2006-05-19 18:32:35 brendan (brendan)
* UPDATING: Add new updating file
2006-05-19 18:30:10 Rocco Rutte <pdmef@xxxxxxx> (brendan)
* Makefile.am, README: The UPDATING document is supposed (when
complete) to provide quick pointers by date to changed features
(new options/commands, new features, changed defaults, etc.)
* doc/manual.xml.head, init.h: Document speed impact of
attachment counting. This adds a short paragraph to manual.xml
and cross-links %X-expandos to it.