Re: Obsolete features

* On Fri, May 19, 2006 Rocco Rutte (pdmef@xxxxxxx) muttered:
> I'd like to ask for opinions on removing two features I consider
> obsolete.
> Opinions?

> exact address regeneration.

I don't even know off hand what it is. So go ahead.

> the sun attachment thing
> which I've never seen in the wild even once.

That depends on your definition of wild :)
Some universities keep vintage machines where you could come across a
sun attachment. I doubt anyone will use it something real though.
People with huge archives that date back a little might want to see it
stay in though.
I frankly don't care.

Michael
--
People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
                -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de