mutt/2207: Display problem after enlarging the terminal

>Number:         2207
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       Display problem after enlarging the terminal
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       minor
I have an xterm under Linux and I connect by ssh to a Mac OS X machine (I
couldn't try yet directly on the Mac OS X machine). When I enlarge the terminal
while the editor is running (when composing a message), the text is not
correctly displayed when returning to Mutt and doing <refresh>. Resizing the
terminal here solves the problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
1. Type "mutt -F muttrc foo", where muttrc contains:
color normal     brightwhite    black
2. Fill the headers. Then the editor is started in the terminal.
3. Compose a message.
4. Enlarge the terminal.
5. Quit the editor. Now, the "-- Mutt: Compose" line isn't displayed at the
right place.
6. Type Ctrl-L (refresh). Result: the top of the message disappears.
>Fix:
Unknown