Re: fails to NTLM-authenticate vs. M$ Exchange IMAP server

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 04:25:04PM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 April 2006 at 00:04, Alexander Gattin wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I noticed the NTLM auth problem against M$ Exchange and
> > implemented a solution. You can find more detailed
> > description of the problem, its analysis and a patch in
> > Debian bug #362238 (http://bugs.debian.org/362238)
>
> Thanks, I've applied a somewhat shorter patch that should do the same
> thing.

Do you think of the patch that you build for Bug #2106? You closed the
bug without recognizing my comment that I posted in November: As your
fix didn't work I created one (and posted it to mutt-dev). It's a bit
different from Alexanders patch, so you may choose.

Ingo.