Sanitizing attachment file names : too much

Hi,

In the attach menu, if I tag several attachments and tag-save them and
enter a directory name when prompted for a filename, mutt asks me if I
want to save all files in that directory. I say so. Then the first file
is saved in that directory, but all others or saved in $pwd with the
directory name prepended and 'tr / _'.

I think (but didn't have the time to verify) that this is a side-effect
of this recent entry in the changelog :

    2006-03-28 01:08:28  Paul Walker  <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

            * recvattach.c: Sanitize attachment file names (seatbelt for
            inattentive recipients).

I don't know how to solve this but it is clearly a regression.

--
Thomas Parmelan