mutt/2192: mutt save does not use alias names?

>Number:         2192
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       mutt save does not use alias names?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       minor
A potential switcher from elm (yes I am a dinosaur).

There is only one thing I can't figure out...

In elm, if you have

alias bob bob.barker@xxxxxxxx

and bob sends you mail.. when you save that mail it is saved by default a a
folder using the alias name (bob), not bob.barker.

I can find no such config value to tickle for mutt that will permit the same.
So far every attempt I have made to save mail in mutt ignores the concept that
I have aliases defined for these people because I want to save the typing.
Outgoing mail to pp with aliases seems to work fine.

>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
Unknown