Re: browser new mail count

Sorry to follow up to myself, but for clarity since many people aren't
using IMAP:

> browser.h's "struct folder_file" includes:
>   unsigned short new;
>
> Is there a reason to use a short?
>
> I have archive folders at work which have over 50k emails in them.

I have _IMAP_ archive folders which have over 50k emails; folder_format
expands %N to 'N'/' ' for the non-IMAP case.  For IMAP, it expands as %d
and gives the actual count of new mails.

This, and probably the 'new' field in BUFFY types, are what concern me.

The non-IMAP case probably explains why a short used to be sufficient

Thanks,
-Phil