printing of de-/encrypted mail

Greetings,

mutt CVS (a few days old) spoils its screen when printing an encrypted
message to muttprint:

(not sure if the messages are literal, I'm using a localized version)
1. it prints 'decryption succeeded' in the bottom row
2. then it runs muttprint
3. then it prints 'press any key to continue' (with mutt's index not
   hidden as usual), also in the bottom row
   (to the right of decryption succeeded, on the same line)
4. after the keypress (I press enter), it prints again 'decryption
   succeeded', which causes the screen to scroll up
5. mutt updates the index, but ncurses apparently missed the scrolling
   and updates the wrong rows, so that I need to press Ctrl+L.

Any ideas?

--
Matthias Andree