Re: Mutt IMAP behaviour on CVS HEAD

Hello everyone,
first of all I want to thank Brendan for taking the time to track down
and fix the bug I saw on Solaris 9.

> > when I delete a message with mutt CVS HEAD via IMAP, mutt fetches the
> > deleted message from the server. WHY? When I hit expunge it rebuilds
> > the index. But it does it that slow that I can actually watch. What
> > happens there?

> I think this was a PEBKAC. I colorized the index line of an eMail using
> the Header '^X-Lufthansa: Yes' without adding it to
> imap_requested_headers. At the moment I spamtag it and colorize on the
> spamtag. Does the spamtag add headers to imap_requested_headers?  I
> guess that this was the problem in the first place. As soon as the issue
> on Solaris sparc with imap is resolved, I will retry with CVS HEAD and
> report back.

This was indeed a PEBKAC and I am now on CVS HEAD plus the following
patches:

        brendan-solfix
        mutt-attach-file
        mutt-collapse-flags
        mutt-cstatus
        mutt-headers
        mutt-setenv-hack
        mutt-thread-pattern.tg2
        * mutt-tg-solaris

And it seems to work very good (no crashes; no anoyances). My IMAP
issues are completly gone. I also noticed a speedup in maildir
performance. But I have to meassure it to get sure that it don't just
exists in my HEAD.

However. Great Job! Especially to Brendan.

Thanks,
        Thomas