mutt/2186: Mutt doesn't add Content-Length/Content-Lines when saving a rfc822 attachment

>Number:         2186
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       Mutt doesn't add Content-Length/Content-Lines when saving a
>rfc822 attachment
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When I save a message/rfc822 attachment to a mbox, Mutt copies it or appends it
to a file, adding a "From_" line, but no additional headers such as
Content-Length or Content-Lines. Unfortunately the message may contain "From_"
lines, so that Mutt should have added such headers when saving to mbox to avoid
mbox corruption.

Note: one could think that Mutt should just save the message/rfc822 attachment
as is, like any other attachment, but this is not the case since it adds a
"From_" line; so it should add the necessary headers too.
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
Unknown