Re: IMAPS to a Microsoft Exchange doesn't work for me anylonger on CVS HEAD

On Monday, February 13 at 04:55 PM, quoth Thomas Glanzmann:
I try to access a IMAPS enabled Microsoft Exchange Server within mutt
CVS HEAD and it locks up witht he following line:

SSL connection using TLSv1/SSLv3 (RC4-MD5)

on x86 it works. Looks like a TYPE mixup.

It works on PPC as well. What makes you think the architecture is a factor?

~Kyle
--
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
                                               -- Albert Einstein, 1941