Re: IMAPS to a Microsoft Exchange doesn't work for me anylonger on CVS HEAD

On Monday, February 13 at 04:08 PM, quoth Thomas Glanzmann:
I try to access a IMAPS enabled Microsoft Exchange Server within mutt CVS HEAD and it locks up witht he following line:

SSL connection using TLSv1/SSLv3 (RC4-MD5)

This line normally appears just before the password prompt. Brendan, can you reproduce this? Try to open

Works fine for me (it asks me for a password). Pull down the latest CVS and try it again with debugging enabled (compile with --enable-debug and run it with -d 2), then post the last couple lines of the ~/.muttdebug0 file that gets created.

~Kyle
--
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
                                                         -- Oscar Wilde