mutt/2165: esmtp patch: leftover temp files

>Number:         2165
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       esmtp patch: leftover temp files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
With Brendan's esmtp patch, there are occasional leftover temp files.

I see that in send_message and in _mutt_bounce_message,
  mutt_invoke_sendmail is responsible for unlinking the message file passed
from the variable 'tempfile' (done in send_msg),
  mix_send_message does unlink, too,
  mutt_smtp_send however does not unlink it

It seems that unlinking semantics are not completely uniform (the unlinking is
done in some but not all error paths in above functions), so please add the
corresponding removal to the mutt_smtp_send as intended.
>How-To-Repeat:
invoke mutt with esmtp patch, write message, send, quit, look into TMPDIR.
>Fix:
Unknown