Re: read two folders at once?

On Saturday, January  7 at 10:44 AM, quoth John Smith:
I'd like to have the pager/index view read in the contents of two (or more) folders and provide a merged view. This allows reading one's own responses to messages when incoming and sent messages are stored in seperate folders.

If it does have that feature, I've never found it. What I've ended up doing is setting up enough fcc-save-hooks that my sent mail generally gets filed away in the same folder that I file the mail in (i.e. all replies to my family get stored in =Family, just as all mail from my family does). This, while a bit time-consuming to set up at first, makes a lot of sense to me since I file my messages multiple places. Keeping all my sent mail in INBOX/Sent is as hard to maintain and slow to search through as keeping all my received mail in INBOX.

~Kyle
--
Coffee is the common man's gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility.
                                                  -- Sheik Abd-al-Kadir