Re: IMAP full message caching now in CVS

On Sunday, 25 December 2005 at 09:18, Charlie Allom wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 09:16:07AM -0800, Brendan Cully wrote:
> >
> > I've just added a new option $imap_cachedir. If you set this to a
>
> Brendan,
>
> I find that mutt deletes the cached files upon leaving the mailbox.

I believe this was fixed on the 23rd - you should have this in your
change log:

        * imap/imap.c, imap/message.c: IMAP message cache fixes: embed
        UIDVALIDITY in the cache file name, only delete deleted messages
        at sync time. Also use an alias to make the sync code clearer.

-b