[2005-12-24] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2005-12-23 18:20:02  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * imap/imap_private.h, imap/message.c: Don't evaluate hcache
        unless uidnext > 0. This shouldn't happen, but it was reported
        to. I probably have to be a lot more careful about the uid
        datatypes but I'm too lazy to clean up right now.

        * imap/imap.c: Always use NOOP when imap_check_mailbox is called
        with force set.  Seems to resole a Cyrus idiosyncracy noted by
        Phil Pennock.

        * imap/imap.c, imap/message.c: IMAP message cache fixes: embed
        UIDVALIDITY in the cache file name, only delete deleted messages
        at sync time. Also use an alias to make the sync code clearer.

2005-12-22 20:14:04  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * imap/command.c: Fix at least Kyle Wheeler's new mail detection
        problems: call imap_fix_path on buffy path.

        * regex.c: Kyle Wheeler noticed a couple of warnings in the
        moribund regex code. One still remains that I'm too lazy to fix
        right now.

        * imap/message.c: Add <errno.h> for msg_cache_put.

        * globals.h, imap/imap.c, imap/imap_private.h, imap/message.c,
        imap/message.h, init.h: Add $imap_cachedir option. If set,
        mutt will keep copies of IMAP messages under this directory.

2005-12-22 17:02:12  Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx  (brendan)

        * imap/imap.c: Check all connections instead of just the first
        when NONEW is set in imap_conn_find. Wait for root delimiter
        check to complete before SELECTing since we may need it to form
        the mailbox name.

2005-12-22 16:58:08  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * imap/command.c: More logging in STATUS parser to track down
        new mail detection problems.