Need help debugging IMAP new mail notification problems

A number of people have reported that since I changed mutt's new mail
notification code, mutt either fails to detect any new mail or keeps
detecting new mail in old mailboxes. I haven't been able to reproduce
this and don't yet see anything in the code. So I've added some extra
logging to the STATUS parser to help track it down. If you're one of
the users with problems detecting new mail in other folders, I'd
appreciate it if you could pull the current CVS, run mutt with -d2 and
send me the bits of the trace that include STATUS messages and their
subsequent diagnostics.

Thanks!