Re: mutt/2122: Should encrypt messages to the Sender: key as well as to recipients

Synopsis: Should encrypt messages to the Sender: key as well as to recipients

**** Comment added by ab on Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:51:53 +0100 ****

    Thanks Javier. It seems to me that all 3 of encrypting
to sender, to a special storage key, or to no self, are
valid expectations: User should have the choice. He should
also have the choice to hide his keyid. All this can be done
in options to $pgp_encrypt(_sign)_command, but I agree it's
not very practical, especially in dynamic configs, even more
in PGP/GPG heterogenous installations.

    So a way to set self-encryption easely would be usefull.
But it has to be configurable, and I agree with Michael that
for security reason the default should be no self, as today.

    Refiled as wishlist, tagged patch.