Re: mutt/2128: mutt segfaults on e-mail

The following reply was made to PR trash/2128; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul Walker <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: clock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/2128: mutt segfaults on e-mail
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:51:54 +0000

 --MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

 On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 03:13:21PM +0100, New Mutt PR wrote:

 > >Originator:     Karel Kulhavy
 > >Release:        1.5.8i

 Please update to the latest release and try to reproduce the problem there.
 The latest release is 1.5.11.

 Looking at the attachment, there are some headers that look strange to me
 (such as the "Illegal-Object:" multi-line one), and I find it very strange
 that they appear to have tabs after the : rather than spaces. I don't know
 if that's legal or not.

 As for the bug engine - query->multi-line text search on "segfault" turns up
 your original submission.

 > >Environment:
 > Gentoo Linux

 If you used custom CFLAGS, please post those too.

 --=20
 Paul

                              Wind catches lily
                        Scatt'ring petals to the wind: