Re: Crash

On Sunday, October 30 at 06:01 PM, quoth Thomas Zehetbauer:
mutt-1.5.10i keeps crashing here about once every two days.

Can you cause it to crash at will, or does it appear to be random?

Compile flags:
./configure --enable-imap --enable-hcache --with-gnutls --with-sasl2

Should I try the CVS HEAD? Is there a howto? I could not get a working configure with FC4.

Sure, try CVS HEAD. Remember to read the README:

If you have obtained the distribution from the CVS repository, run the ``prepare'' script with the same command line parameters you would pass to configure.

~Kyle
--
Man has the right to act in conscience and in freedom so as personally to make moral decisions. "He must not be forced to act contrary to his conscience. Nor must he be prevented from acting according to his conscience, especially in religious matters."
                                             -- Catholic Catechism 1782