Re: UI stuff (was Re: How to display format=flowed?)

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 02:03:12PM -0400, John J. Foster wrote:
> Derek,
>
> You make a lot of wonderful points in your post (all snipped because
> that's really not why I'm replying).

Thanks John.

> I'm not sure if it's possible now, but is there any way to keep this
> thread OFF of mutt-users? It's getting to be quite a pain.

Sorry...  I removed mutt-users from at least one of my posts, but
forgot to keep doing it.  I'll be more concientous about it in the
future.  It was someone else who posted the original thread there...
Many replies will go to both places.

FWIW, I do think that in general, the users who don't necessarily
follow mutt-dev may well have valuable input to offer w/regard to
whether a feature should be implemented or not, so I do think that
such questions should be raised there.  Also the thread has raised
some interest; 6 messages in the thread appeared only on mutt-users.

-=-=-=-=-