Re: mutt/2095: configure incorrectly builds Makefile for Solaris

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005, Brendan Cully wrote:

Synopsis: configure incorrectly builds Makefile for Solaris with ncurses

**** Comment added by brendan on Sun, 09 Oct 2005 08:49:30 +0200 **** There's not enough here for me to diagnose the problem or provide a proper fix. It seems as though the ncurses install might be botched, or something went wrong during configure. Can anyone else reproduce this problem?

As I read the report, it's stating that mutt's configure script does
not handle the --disable-overwrite default for ncurses on Solaris.
Since that's something that mutt's configure script should deal with,
it seems that the problem is in mutt.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net