Re: mutt/973: encrypt mail with more keys than recipient list (think mailinglist)

The following reply was made to PR mutt/973; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Derek Martin <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>, "Marco d'Itri" <md@xxxxxxxx>,
   128945@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/973: encrypt mail with more keys than recipient list (think
mailinglist)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:41:49 -0400

 --BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

 On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 07:05:00PM +0200, Rado Smiljanic wrote:
 > Synopsis: encrypt mail with more keys than recipient list (think mailinglist)

 I happen to agree that mutt should have a facility to select recipient
 encryption keys independent of the message recipients; however as a
 work-around you can define a macro to alter the commands to encrypt
 messages to manually include the keys you want to include (i.e. create
 one macro per mailing list, with a "-e recipient" added to the gpg
 command line for each recipient).  Define another macro to restore the
 default.

 It's yucky, but it should work.

 -=-=-=-=-

 --BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3